Lumière du monde

"Life is like a box of chocolate,
         You never know what you'll get..."


~Forrest Gump~ 




Spent a night with friends talking...
Some were joyful news...
Some were heartbreaking stories...
Some weren't there with us to share their experience...


I guess life is really just full of surprises...
It shocks you so hard sometimes, you nearly collapse with fear...
Some surprises lights up your world though...


It's hard for me to express the joys I have 
when everyone around me is in the opposite condition...
Well...
What else could I say?


Watching them getting into devastated conditions
I get scared myself too...
What will happen, if I really made that choice?
I know I will give myself in completely...
But that's why it hurt the most when the impact comes...


Faith...
That's what I need...
That's what I prayed for...

Categories:

Leave a Reply