Lumière du monde

Guess i'm not the one,
Guess it's not the time...


You have your life,
I have my own...
You have your friends,
I'm all alone...


Not trying to be sad...
No...
But working hard to put that curve on my own face...


It may seem like it has worked...
But I guess it doesn't endure long enough...


As always, 
I have found myself helpless...
Back in this dreadful pit of emotion...
Desperate to return to that dream...
Which turned out to be another nightmare...


I guess I couldn't take another step anymore...
Cause all that's left
is more regret...

Categories:

4 Responses so far.

  1. Ee Gene says:

    WOI~~~ don't emo lar~~whenever you need me ,I'll be there for you, just like what u told me . =) Cheer up!!

  2. Ee Gene says:

    Good ~~~ =)
    Anyway nice match just now~
    Take care of your leg ~

Leave a Reply