Lumière du monde





There I be,
Surfing the thin air.
See not, your eyes be...
But feel me, your body do...

Time to time,
There is company.
Some came for only a brief moment,
Like an odd odor that passes you...
Some came for a memorable period,
Like the leaves that fall and only lands when you do...

But they would still vanish...
and I was always on the run...

Always...perhaps...

Sometimes, 
Injuries was all over me...
Scrubbed against the ground for I was flying too low...
Sometimes,
The world became too big for me...
Everything was visible for I was flying too high...

I stop not,
for if I do,
there is none left of me...

Where could I reside, except being inhaled into you?
Transform into a part of you...

There, I be...
Still forever running...
But with you...

Categories:

Leave a Reply